General Emulation > Cheats

Requests

<< < (14/22) > >>

barbudreadmon:
Our cheat.dat already includes cheats for nbajamte, and as long as you are using a somewhat recent nightly build, they should be usable for all of its clones

dink:

--- Quote from: Xdegenerate1075 on August 05, 2022, 08:39:11 PM ---Hi, hopefully this place is still active.

Can anyone create a cheat file for the arcade Nbajamte ver 2.1 (NBA Jam Rewind mod) for FB neo?

--- End quote ---

Try this cheat.dat, please let me know if it works, if it doesn't - I'll try to figure out something else :)

best regards,
- dink

Xdegenerate1075:
Thanks, I already found that file. I mistook using pugsys cheat.xml instead of cheat.dat files.

I managed to convert a code not on the cheat.dat files.

:nbajamte:00000000:21D56C:00000004:FFFFFFFF: Last player to score is on fire.

Be great if someone could work out how to apply it only to player 1.

The codes I'd really like to see are breaking the backboard every time, and being able to dunk from anywhere.

I tried comparing them to the codes used on the cheat.xml, but converting them to the .dat format doesn't work at all.

All the xml codes use a line litre 109876, instead of something like 21D56 etc. I don't think using the xml codes can be transferred in the same way.

dink:
Xdegenerate1075,
On midway stuff, the .mw means it comes from the game's romspace.  On cheat.dat, the code for this is 39900000

For example, the dunk breaker translated to cheat.dat:
:nbajamte:39900000:0147F4:0000C023:FFFFFFFF:Dunks Always Break Backboard

Please grab the latest exe's before using this kinda cheat, I just checked in a fix for code 39xxxxx cheats.  (I accidentally broke them the other day when fixing multi-cpu cheats, oops!  at least I caught it before anyone else noticed)

best regards,
- dink

dink:
here's latest cheat.dat:
adds the dunk/layup/etc from anywhere cheat & dunk breaks backboard cheat to nbajamte (needs updated exe or core for this.. or else!)
barbudreadmon added some raiden2 cheats
turtles2 stage select fix

best regards,
- dink

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version