Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

Game Consoles (Gab75 adds and more...)

<< < (2/273) > >>

Gab75:
New additions by dink... ;)

NES/Famicom:
- all Famista games (from '89 to '94). Family Stadium is a series of baseball games released by Namco in Japan.
- Fantastic Adventure of Dizzy, the
- International Cricket

PC-Engine
- R-type part2 v1.1

Gab75:
This time is the turn of MSX... 5 new homebrew games (MSXdev Contest) added to the roster! ;)
Draconic Throne (horizonal shoot'em up)
Linez (puzzle game)
Quartet (puzzle game)
Xracing (racing, top-view)
XSplelunker (platform game)

PS: I added the initials "HB" to all MSX homebrew games, now  identify them in the FBN "Select Game" menu should be easier.

dink:
XRacing is quite an amazing feat - it manages to do smooth scrolling on a computer+vdp that is incapable of doing smooth scrolling :)  It's also a fun little racing game with a nice soundtrack.

Thanks for taking the time to add these, Gab75!

best regards,
- dink

Gab75:

--- Quote from: dink on May 20, 2020, 01:23:28 PM ---XRacing is quite an amazing feat - it manages to do smooth scrolling on a computer+vdp that is incapable of doing smooth scrolling :)  It's also a fun little racing game with a nice soundtrack.

Thanks for taking the time to add these, Gab75!

--- End quote ---

You're welcome! :)
Among other things, Xracing was the winner of MSXDev'18 Contest... probably it's the best (or one of the best) top-view racing game on MSX 1 !

PS: this game brings to my mind the "legendary" Gremlin's Super Cars (I played a lot with the Amiga version) ! ;)

Kev:

--- Quote from: Gab75 on May 20, 2020, 02:00:45 PM ---You're welcome! :)
Among other things, Xracing was the winner of MSXDev'18 Contest... probably it's the best (or one of the best) top-view racing game on MSX 1 !

PS: this game brings to my mind the "legendary" Gremlin's Super Cars (I played a lot with the Amiga version) ! ;)

--- End quote ---

Looking forward to trying Xracing out. I am a big fan of top down car games :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version