Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

Adding support for a modified NEOGEO game?

(1/2) > >>

neocvera:
Well,

My buddy and I have not been successful adding support for a modified NEOGEO game using the FBNeo Libretro source. We successfully compile it and other games work but when it comes to adding our own - epic fail.

So was wondering if one of the pros would consider adding support:

Credit goes to Clear Paper for getting the edit done, we simply modified the p-rom to his specs.

From Clear Paper:
Blazing Star:
Enabling the Stage Select code was too much hassle so I made it default.

Along the way, I made other minor changes.
1. Level Select - adjusted alignment and colour
2. Stage Select - enabled by default, changed text, adjusted alignment and colour
3. Ending text - changed text to make it less painful to read

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The stage select can't be done with unibios and must be activated each time - this makes it default (like Pulstar) which I think is pretty cool.

I can submit the modified p-rom or whatever is needed.

Chris

dink:
That sounds pretty sweet, please pm me the romset and info about it / name of your mod / year made along with ppl to credit, etc and any modified fbneo source, and I'll hook it up.

best regards,
- dink

dink:
I'm also curious about the problems did you had whilst adding to fbneo?

neocvera:

--- Quote from: dink on June 07, 2021, 10:54:59 PM ---I'm also curious about the problems did you had whilst adding to fbneo?

--- End quote ---

I guess its just inexperience knowing what all files we need to modify to add the driver.

we messed with d.neogeo.cpp

neocvera:

--- Quote from: dink on June 07, 2021, 10:53:10 PM ---That sounds pretty sweet, please pm me the romset and info about it / name of your mod / year made along with ppl to credit, etc and any modified fbneo source, and I'll hook it up.

best regards,
- dink

--- End quote ---

PM sent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version