Author Topic: Minivadr Driver  (Read 6015 times)

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
Minivadr Driver
« on: December 24, 2007, 01:35:56 AM »
Here's a port of MAME's minivadr.c

Minivaders is a test board sold in Japan together with every cabinet.

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
Re: Minivadr Driver
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 01:39:44 AM »
Cool! ^^ One more to the list  :biggrin:, ThanX IQ!

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin:

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 01:45:53 AM »
Np. :) This one was kind of fun.  I wanted to see if I could write an entire FBA driver in under an hour.
It was well under an hour to get it up and running, but I went a little over with the cleanup and simplification.

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 01:51:24 AM »
Np. :) This one was kind of fun.  I wanted to see if I could write an entire FBA driver in under an hour.
It was well under an hour to get it up and running, but I went a little over with the cleanup and simplification.

Is good for learning, I was looking at it and was trying to understand it, so maybe I will be doing at least one driver with your help later ^^, I will let you know because that would be great man!  :biggrin:

oh, and don't worry I will not choose a CPS3 driver or something like that he he xD, I want to learn from simple, like it's supposed to be  :smilie:

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin:

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 04:29:31 PM »
Is good for learning, I was looking at it and was trying to understand it, so maybe I will be doing at least one driver with your help later ^^, I will let you know because that would be great man!  :biggrin:
I'd be more than happy to help. :)  I've got some things to learn myself though...
Figuring how how the graphics decoding works in MAME is my next big thing, and I'm not entirely sure how IRQs work.