Author Topic: FBA Stuff [need collaboration please, thx!]  (Read 8352 times)

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
FBA Stuff [need collaboration please, thx!]
« on: November 14, 2008, 02:06:30 PM »
If anyone have Language translations, Cheats (FB Alpha versions), Fan Art, Wallpapers, Skins or anything related to FB Alpha excluding the Binaries and Sources, I invite you to post a rapidshare link with the content you wanna share.

The purpose of collecting all of this stuff is secret for now (even IQ doesn't know :p), but the only thing I'm gonna say we are almost in Christmas (I'm celebrating it since Nov 1 xD).

I like to do nice things for others in this time and if everyone collaborate and help I will be able to make a nice thing for everyone! ^^

Well I know the forum is very inactive at this moment but those who visit please pass the message through MSN, E-Mail or any kind of communication about this.

BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO TOOK A TIME TO READ THIS! ^^ and HAVE A COOL CHRISTMAS!!  :biggrin:

EDIT: If someone knows information about special dates FBA implemented something very important it is welcome too like for example...

"...
November 1, 200X - FBA Added X and Y systems to it's emulation core.
September 1, 200X - FBA released it's Xth version!
..."

PS: I'm cooking something but I need ingredients :biggrin:...just a tip  :p

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin:

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
Re: FBA Stuff [need collaboration please, thx!]
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 09:07:34 PM »
I found information with dates about some important FBA achievements in emulation for now, and information about people who have collaborated a long time ago with the beginnings of FBA.

I'm really interested in "language translation templates" for FBA so if anyone has made any it will be really useful for what I'm working on. Right now I found a Japanese translation template and converted it from Shift-JIS to Unicode so it can be loaded correctly in FBA. If anyone have Chinese templates or other language I will appreciate the help.

I will work soon on a Spanish language translation template but if somebody appears with one first it will be welcome!.

If nobody collaborates it doesn't matter, I will try to do what I can to make the best with what I got for this Christmas ^^.

SeeYaa!

Offline kenshiro

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 06:11:54 PM »
I'd be happy to help you for an french translation ;p , just let me know what can i do exactly :smilie:

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 08:59:47 PM »
I'd be happy to help you for an french translation ;p , just let me know what can i do exactly :smilie:

Nice man! That would be cool! btw, you're from France?! ^^ I used to know a nice guy from there too, his nick on the web was MichaelNET.. I don't know if he still around but at least with me he was a nice guy and helped me in some web projects I admin back then.

For now, a translation template would be good, you don't need to code or anything you just have to edit a normal FBA language template with any text editor (Check the UI SubMenu in the Misc menu) then when saving it make sure you use "Unicode" format so it can be fully functional with FBA.

If you need more info just tell me, and if you know of more ppl that can make translations templates, bring them here if you can! ^^ I will let you know later via MSN (I'll add you probably tomorrow, I've been off the messenger for some time now, I will take that opportunity to say hi to my buddy IQ too if he's on xD :p)

Big thanx in advance for collaborating!

Take Care! and have a cool christmas! ... maybe I can send you a sneak peek of what I'm working on ^^

SeeYaa!

Offline kenshiro

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 10:58:51 AM »
Ok that's cool, i gonna PM you my MSN adress, and take care too, i'm a bit special (iq_132 can confirm that lmao  :biggrin:)

Mooooooooo!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 11:01:19 AM by kenshiro »

Offline magicfly

• Newbies
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 02:13:54 AM »
can i be useful for an italian translation ? That's the only thing i can do...i code very very little (but i know bbcode :D) and i'm not an expert...
Let me know ;)

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 04:28:31 PM »
can i be useful for an italian translation ? That's the only thing i can do...i code very very little (but i know bbcode :D) and i'm not an expert...
Let me know ;)

Wohooo! another interested user!! ^^ ThanX for the insterest in helping!, if you can make a Italian translation it will be Excellent! we will have a great load of translation templates if more users keep showing interest!

It isn't late guys! I'm still working on the Christmas present!  :biggrin:

I think I should make a tutorial soon about how to make translation templates so everyone can collaborate very easily!

Take Care All!
SeeYaa!

Offline magicfly

• Newbies
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 02:05:20 AM »
To begin, should i export the template from FBA with the command 'export....'?  :rolleyes:

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 02:28:43 AM »
To begin, should i export the template from FBA with the command 'export....'?  :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was taking a look and it can take a nice deal of time to translate a template so everyone take your time, I didn't remember how much it have to be translated, but I will start as soon as possible to do the Spanish translation as well. So cheer up guys! It isnt that bad to translate  :biggrin:

SeeYaa!