Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

FBA universal imput map?

(1/3) > >>

yro:
Hi guys.

Is there a way to set an universal imput mapping for final burn so I dont need to configure each game imput mapping?

dink:
Of course!

Step 1: Set up the inputs for 2 different games, 1: An arcade game with preferably 3 or more buttons, we will use "Golden Axe (set 6, US, 8751 317-123A), 2: A Neo-Geo game, how about "Cyber-Lip (NGM-010)"
Step 2: Load up the arcade game that is set up and go to inputs (F5), click "Save Preset"
Step 3: On the first pulldown select "Player 1", now click "Make Default"

At this point, these settings will be used for every game loaded after this point.

Neo-Geo & Megadrive uses different button names, so now its time to do some editing.
Go into "FBAlpha Folder\config\presets" and edit preset.ini.  Also go into "FBAlpha Folder\config\games" and edit cyberlip.ini

You will then want to copy the buttons A-D for player 1 from the cyberlip.ini into preset.ini right under the last entry for P1, in this case will be "P1 Fire 3"

Save preset.ini with the new changes and your done.

best regards,
- dink

yro:
I almost 270 roms frm cps3 to comodore. How to set up one universal preset to be recognized by any of these games? Is that possible?

I dont understand verywell what You explained before.

It would be nice if FBA had an configuration gui with ALL JOYSTICK KEYS so we can click on that config dialog and configure everything from that single gui so all the games will work with our joysticks. Is that possible to be done on fba?

sorry about my english..

yro:
I was looking at the presets from fba... I have an doubt: is that possible to create one preset for each machine and then copy all the configurations and paste into one singe preset to be used as default? or wont it work that way?

dink:
yes, you can do that - you just have to make sure to only copy the different inputs into the preset, and make sure they are under the right player section.

best regards,
- dink

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version