Author Topic: Updated Megadrive Driver.......  (Read 8483 times)

Offline nganiere

• Newbies
Updated Megadrive Driver.......
« on: April 28, 2008, 08:44:32 PM »
Just updated a few things....mostly renaming to proper names, some where cut off short....fixed according to HazeMD, the following is what is new:

Changed:

g_afam diriver renamed properly to Addams Family, The (UE) [!]
g_adamb driver renamed properly to Addams Family, The (Beta)
g_aqua driver renamed properly to Aquatic Games - Starring James Pond, The (UE) [!]
g_che driver set up as parent and properly renamed to Chester Cheetah (U) [c][!], was mismarked as clone Chelnov (J) [!]
g_chelno driver set up as proper clone of Atomic Runner (U) [!], was already named correctly as Chelnov (J) [!]
g_bear driver renamed properly to Berenstain Bears', The - Camping Adventure (U) [!]
g_kbox driver renamed properly to Kick Boxing, The (J) [!]
g_sthorb driver renamed properly to Story of Thor, The - A Successor of The Light (Beta)
g_sthor driver renamed properly to Story of Thor, The - A Successor of The Light (E) [!]
g_sthorf driver renamed properly to Story of Thor, The - A Successor of The Light (F)
g_sthorg driver renamed properly to Story of Thor, The - A Successor of The Light (G)
g_sthorj driver renamed properly to Story of Thor, The - A Successor of The Light (J) [!]
g_sthork driver renamed properly to Story of Thor, The - A Successor of The Light (K)
g_sthors driver renamed properly to Story of Thor, The - A Successor of The Light (S)
g_busq driver renamed properly to Bubble and Squeak (U) [!], was incorrectly named Bubble and Squeak (U) [!].zip
g_jp3 driver renamed properly to James Pond 3 - Operation Starfish (UE) [!]
g_2sam driver renamed properly to Second Samurai, The (E)
g_sen driver renamed properly to Sensible Soccer (E) (M4) [!], was incorrectly named Sensible Soccer - International Edition (E) (M4) [!]
g_bart driver renamed properly to Simpsons, The - Bart vs The Space Mutants (UE) (REV01) [!]
g_bart00 driver renamed properly to Simpsons, The - Bart vs The Space Mutants (UE) (REV00) [!]
g_sor3e driver set up as proper clone of Streets of Rage 3 (U) [!], was set up as a clone of Streets of Rage (W) (REV01) [!], improperly

I think that raps it up, I might of fixed some other stuff, but I don't recall what.....please have some consideration and possibly use these fixes in the next FBA build, it's old seeing new releases with stuff listed incorrectly named.....

Oh, and just a thought, the Bank Panic driver the (No Sound) in the description needs to be removed, just another thought, I'm sure Treble Winner can simply fix this, it's been on there for awhile......keep up the good works people.....

NOTE: I DID NOT ENABLE ANY MORE GAMES EVEN THOUGH I'M ALMOST POSITIVE MORE DO WORK THAT ARE ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE SOURCE.....JUST THOUGHT SOMEONE ELSE HAS MORE SAY IN WHAT IS TO BE ENABLE AND WHAT IS NOT THAN ME.....
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 08:49:00 PM by nganiere »

Offline KOF2112

• Expert
Re: Updated Megadrive Driver.......
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 02:33:16 AM »
Matching game to HAZEMD

Offline salvawm

• Newbies
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 06:27:33 AM »
para cuando el Mortal kombat? :(

Offline Denny

• Newbies
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 01:08:05 PM »
Ok folks, this one's gone over my head, how do u get the games to work, im totally lost?

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 01:17:17 PM »
You need to have same romset as Haze's MD MAME, and only a few games are actually in the list confirmed as working.

Offline Denny

• Newbies
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 01:24:11 PM »
 :smilie:  ok cheers

Offline Aquashark

• Newbies
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 02:04:48 PM »
please port (Ultimate) Mortal Kombat 3
it would be godlike!

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 05:25:49 PM »
Other than some severe sound issues, it works fine.

Offline Aquashark

• Newbies
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 05:52:58 AM »
iq_132: any progress on UMK3? i'm eager to play this in FBA

Offline nganiere

• Newbies
g_tje
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 12:07:03 AM »
this driver for megadrive should be labeled Toe Jam & Earl (U) (REV02) [!], as labeled by HazeMD and confirmed as this dump.....honest error, easy fix!!!

Offline Aquashark

• Newbies
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 05:37:33 PM »
any updates on new Megadrive games? :<