Miscellaneous > Projects

IQ's neogeo Tools

<< < (16/17) > >>

iq_132:
Encrypting/decrypting SMA roms isn't a big deal at all.  It's a simple bitswap and rom overlay.
Simply a matter of bitswapping + moving memory chunks.

iq_132:
Here's a little tool I made for my friend kanyero.  it fixes the order of the graphics in some neogeo games. It was made in particular for emulators on the dingoo.

I haven't tested it much and it could be cleaned up and simplified, but I really just threw it together.

KaNyErO:

--- Quote from: iq_132 on December 03, 2009, 01:40:58 PM ---Here's a little tool I made for my friend kanyero.  it fixes the order of the graphics in some neogeo games. It was made in particular for emulators on the dingoo.

I haven't tested it much and it could be cleaned up and simplified, but I really just threw it together.

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot iq.

Btw, i was able to convert kof2k3 to .mvs format used in dingoo, but the problem is that i dont have sound at all. I dont know why some games doesnt have it at all, and for example garou only play sounds and music with the prototype release (well that´s acording to the compatibility list) .... :S

We forgot to add the .txt files for world heroes :S

fosamax:
Finally managed to get ironclad working on the dingoo.

I don't know if Kanyero still needs that one.

Can I post the mvs file here or should I make an how to to explain how to make it work ?

By the Kanyero, which games did you manage to fix/add to the classic mvs roset v1.0 ?

KaNyErO:

--- Quote from: fosamax on February 25, 2010, 03:44:17 PM ---Finally managed to get ironclad working on the dingoo.

I don't know if Kanyero still needs that one.

Can I post the mvs file here or should I make an how to to explain how to make it work ?

By the Kanyero, which games did you manage to fix/add to the classic mvs roset v1.0 ?

--- End quote ---

This games are playable now in native dingoo emulator:

King of fighters 2003 (without sound)
art of fighting
Fatal fury 2
ironclad
king of gladiators
king of the monsters 2
lansquenet 2004
sengoku 2
super side kicks

I should take a look at world heroes, chtd2003  and other homebrew games and hacks (plus versions and other) , but i dont have too much time now.

Since .mvs files are in fact roms, i dont think they are allowed here, but feel free to post how to convert them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version