Author Topic: FB Neo Bugs Reports  (Read 158600 times)

Offline geese howard

Re: FB Neo Bugs Reports
« Reply #345 on: January 10, 2021, 09:55:44 AM »
geese howard,
it's simple, there's volume buttons in the input config,  go to input config, scroll down and find them, then check "clear lock" and "clear input" button. ..for both "Volume Up" "Volume Down"

or maybe I'll remove these stupid volume buttons, since they always cause problems.. hmm...  (I think it was barry's idea anyways)

best regards,
- dink

I didn't even know that these volume buttons existed... :S

thanks again!!

Offline JoelH

• Newbies
« Reply #346 on: January 18, 2021, 03:40:28 PM »
Got a weird one. NBA Jam seems to be playing every speech sample game in the wrong places.

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
« Reply #347 on: January 18, 2021, 08:29:42 PM »
JoelH,
I tried NBA Jam and compared with PCB recording and even MAME, and it sounds right even though it sounds like some samples are "out of place".
Can you make a video just incase I am not noticing the problem?

thanks,
- dink

Offline JoelH

• Newbies
« Reply #348 on: January 18, 2021, 08:34:23 PM »
JoelH,
I tried NBA Jam and compared with PCB recording and even MAME, and it sounds right even though it sounds like some samples are "out of place".
Can you make a video just incase I am not noticing the problem?

thanks,
- dink

Well if it was screaming "RICHMOND!" at you for no apparent reason, that's the glitch. Seems to be the worst on V. 1.0 of TE.

EDIT Can confirm that regular NBA Jam works fine so its just TE I guess.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 08:41:55 PM by JoelH »

Offline dink

• Administrator
« Reply #349 on: January 20, 2021, 02:09:14 AM »
JoelH, nbajamte should be OK now, please give it a try.  This one was tricky

best regards,
- dink

Offline JoelH

• Newbies
« Reply #350 on: January 20, 2021, 02:45:24 PM »
JoelH, nbajamte should be OK now, please give it a try.  This one was tricky

best regards,
- dink

I guess it hasn't trickled down yet to Retroarch Plus because I'm still having problems. Will try again later.

Offline barbudreadmon

• Administrator
  • Helper
« Reply #351 on: January 20, 2021, 04:15:35 PM »
I guess it hasn't trickled down yet to Retroarch Plus because I'm still having problems. Will try again later.

Retroarch plus is the version from android play store ? You might consider manually installing the apk from the buildbot, i heard those builds are less buggy and more up-to-date.

Offline JoelH

• Newbies
« Reply #352 on: January 20, 2021, 11:08:16 PM »
Retroarch plus is the version from android play store ? You might consider manually installing the apk from the buildbot, i heard those builds are less buggy and more up-to-date.

Thanks. Got it working now, and boy was it frustrating just to get FBN to load on AArch64 for some reason

Offline bishojo_jojo

« Reply #353 on: January 22, 2021, 11:38:29 PM »
hi, i'm having a bit of trouble trying to set my HD CRT TV as my fullscreen monitor.

my setup is an HD CRT, a 4k monitor, and a 4k projector; i am using windows 10 x64.

FBneo 1.0 will not accept the CRT as an option no matter what i do.
all monitors appear in the drop-down menu, but if i try to select the CRT as either the horizontal or vertical games monitor, it will revert to whatever option was set before.
i can still choose between my other two monitors, so i know the option is functional.

the only method that worked was to set the CRT as a main display and disable all other monitors.
even then, the fullscreen monitor drop-down menu defaults to a blank space instead of the "generic pnp monitor (default)" option.
toggling to fullscreen still works & scales properly under this condition, so i know it is possible at least.

the tv is an Ikegami HTM-1517R (not too far from a sony BVM) outputting as 640x480p through crt-emudriver/R9 380x.
i tried outputting from either Custom Resolution Utility or straight out of a GTX970 from nvidia's drivers (all after many clean installs).
i also tested many different resolutions since the CRT can output HD signals, but the issue remained consistent throughout.

the CRT must be connected through analog, so i am outputting from a DVI-I to VGA cable -> extron 160xi interface -> 4x BNC cables (RGBS ) into the TV.
since this connection is another consistent factor throughout this troubleshooting: could using the DVI-I as an analog out cause incompatibility somehow? i do not have other analog outputs available unfortunately.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 11:54:21 PM by bishojo_jojo »

Offline Voljega

• Newbies
« Reply #354 on: January 25, 2021, 05:29:02 PM »
When launching Hyper Rally for Colecovision, FBNeo stays stuck on a screen saying that the game requires Super Game Module.
All the others SGM games work fine

Offline dink

• Administrator
« Reply #355 on: January 25, 2021, 08:46:33 PM »
Voljega, hyper rally fixed :)

Offline the_maq

« Reply #356 on: January 31, 2021, 11:38:33 PM »
WWF Wrestlemania: the intro fades to black and this shows up at the last second, that's the ringside crowd.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 11:51:33 PM by the_maq »

Offline barbudreadmon

• Administrator
  • Helper
« Reply #357 on: February 01, 2021, 03:37:07 AM »
Thanks for the report, that frame doesn't happen on MAME, i couldn't confirm with a pcb video though.

Offline dink

• Administrator
« Reply #358 on: February 01, 2021, 10:07:13 AM »
fix for wwf is in :)

Offline geese howard

« Reply #359 on: February 01, 2021, 03:13:03 PM »
"always show clones" option overlap "show available".
I had only one clone (ssf2xj), however when i enable option to show clones, it shows including unavailable sets.

https://ibb.co/xmgGLkw