Author Topic: Duplicate 1941 - Counter Attack (900227 World) files in FB Alpha Mac OSX  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Triton2k18

Hi all, really quite new to the emulator scene although I have got RetroArch p and running with the Amstrad along with the Sega Mega drive and have now moved onto the Classic arcade side of things. I have installed the FB Alpha Cores and scanned my FB Alpha rom sets but seem to have hundreds if not thousands of duplicate filenames of 1941 - Counter Attack (900227 World) - see image below, would be appreciated if anyone can help me either rename or delete these. I believe they are actually different games but named as the 1941 file??

Many thanks
Andy

Screen_Shot_2018_03_30_at_21_28_23" border="0
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 04:34:22 PM by Triton2k18 »

Offline barbudreadmon

• Administrator
  • Helper
It looks like an issue with the frontend you are using (retroarch), probably something wrong in your playlist. I can't help you since i don't use those. You are on the wrong forum, you should ask help on retroarch's forum (https://forums.libretro.com/)

Offline Triton2k18

Hi Barbudreadmon. Thanks for the reply, I will visit the link and see what the guys over at Retroarch forums have to say.

Many thanks :)