Author Topic: Request for a few features.  (Read 2977 times)

Offline OUROBOROS

Request for a few features.
« on: July 18, 2015, 08:11:57 PM »
Hi guys, i want you to know that Final Burn Alpha it's becoming my new favorite emulator, and i want to ask you if you can add some of this features to FBA.

First, support for the command.dat of MAME/MAME32 Plus!, if you don't know what this file does i explain briefly: this file contains move list of special moves, common moves and other important info for the majority of fighting games (and some others genres), and you can call it during a game to get help in how make moves for a specific character, etc.

Second, support for playlist to change the background music of the games, so you can add for example AST (Arranged Sound Tracks) to king of fighters or Street Fighter game series (or any game), nebula has this feature but its not working good with neogeo games or other than CPS games, raine also comes with this feature, it's called sound codes, and you can assign any mp3 file to the selected sound code, if you can, create support for playlist or something like that, so anyone can make and share the list of codes for the respective soundtrack.

And for last, a feature to swap button arrays or key presets with one key or button, i try to explain:
I got an arcade at my home, and friends come over to play a few days during the week, and a few of them uses different types of arrays for example:

Dude one like this array in neogeo games (KOF):
ABC
D**

Dude two likes this way:
AB*
CD*

And dude three like this:
AC*
BD*

And when one of us loses, we are pretty sure that we gonna have to change the array... again... and again... and again...
And the inspiration for fighting your buddy cuts down a little when we have to stop and change the array from the input menu every 4 minutes.
So if you can make FBA load a different array of buttons pushing one key or button, or better yet, if we can configure a button or key to load an array or circle through the different types of array or key presets to get the one we want without entering the config input menu it would be pretty awesome (one key to circle through the presets for P1 and other for P2).

So that's all, i hope you consider something of this.

And i want to thank you for spend so much of your time making such a beautifull emulator, and givin it for free, just for the love of gaming, you are amazing human beings.

Sorry if i write something incorrect, the english it's not my native language, i lern it watching movies  :biggrin:

From now on Thank you.