Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

directx 9 alternate

(1/3) > >>

cglucker:
hello guys,

first of all - great emulator!! my favorite actually, really!!! - it?s amazing what this emulator can do to these old games of my childhood. i love it!

Especially i used to love the directx 9 alternate mode with 4xbr semi rounded enabled. it looks best, imao...

however, since you?ve gone from fba to fbneo the directx 9 alternate mode does NOT function anymore.

please do not tell me to upgrade my directx - i?m in this scene for 20 years now... - the problem is on your side! -> i have the old fba here as well and it runs fine, fbneo does not!

so please check on that, it?s my favorite graphics mode and i?m sure i?m not alone here.

thank you and best regards from berlin
chris

dink:
Hi cglucker,
Glad you like this proggy, we put a lot of hard work into it :)

I can't think of anything that was changed for that blitter, so a little investigation work is in order. (it also works fine here, dx9 alt)
Can you tell me how it doesn't function?  What are the problem(s)?   Does the video look bad, is there an error message?  I need some more information about this problem.

best regards,
- dink

Pelucon8:
If you're referring to this one:

It works well for me, too.

Greetings.

cglucker:
hi guys,

thanks for the fast answer. some more info? okay, here it comes... i would be so happy, if we could solve this...

i?m using windows 10
directx and drivers up to date (also 2010 installed)
i get my builds from "emucr"
drivers up to date (rx 580 radeon)

i attached 2 screens of the old fba and the fbneo, with it?s error message...

????

thanks in advance n best regards
chris

cglucker:
any ideas yet? thx again...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version