Author Topic: Suggestions to add FB Neo  (Read 3829 times)

Offline Neildark

Suggestions to add FB Neo
« on: June 14, 2019, 06:13:00 PM »

Hi all. I had a suggestion in case it was easy to add it. On the one hand in the games of Neo Geo CD the Map Game Input does not include combinations of buttons to add more buttons (A + B, B + C) as it happens with the MVS games of Neo Geo, ?could it be added? In games like Samurai Shodown it helps a lot.
On the other hand one of the things that I miss in this emulator with respect to MAME is a "Play Time counter", and "Number of times started game". I know that, in reality, they are things of little importance, but I wanted to leave the suggestion in case someone wants to add it. Thank you all for your work, I am amazed with this fantastic emulator. A greeting! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
Re: Suggestions to add FB Neo
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 06:55:48 PM »
Neildark, thanks for the suggestions.  The extra buttons for NeogeoCD should be added ASAP.  I think we left them out by accident!  :redface:

best regards,
- dink

Offline Neildark

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 02:27:29 AM »

Cool! I thought that option did not exist for some kind of technical problem. I will look forward to the next version of the FB Neo with that additional detail to enjoy the Neo Geo CD a little better ?thank you very much! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 08:18:33 AM »
You're welcome :)
I'll post a new exe in my thread probably tonight - I just need to work out one last bug(let) before doing so.

best regards,
- dink

Offline thrasher

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 11:42:15 AM »
I think it would be nice to have a feature similar to an emulator called Nebula. Nebula allows you to write your own romdata file to load a rom that is based in the cores it supports (cps1, cps2 and neogeo).