Miscellaneous > Projects

CaptainCPS-X's FB Alpha Extra Stuff WIP

(1/38) > >>

CaptainCPS:
This are the things I have been working the last couple of days,...

Display number of drivers listed (the dialog is modified too ^^)

CPS / NeoGeo Layer Manager

NeoGeo Sound/Music changer (Finally!! xDD but still looking a way to do the same stuff with QSound)
[this works using PAGEGUP (next track), PAGEDOWN (prev track) and HOME (reset to first track) Keys]

The music track change works like Kawaks, some games dont play nothing, maybe i have to try other sound codes [?]
, oh and this does not feature tracklist for now... all games tracks start at 0x0720

I will post the code later when i finish working on them ^^

SeeYaa!!
:biggrin:

PS: If somebody can give me info on how QSound works with Z80 CPU maybe i can add the track change for CPS2 Games ^^

Leaf:
good job.
wow~ nice preview picture.  :biggrin:

CaptainCPS:

--- Quote from: Leaf on February 19, 2007, 08:36:54 PM ---good job.
wow~ nice preview picture.  :biggrin:

--- End quote ---

ThanX ^^ here I bring more pictures of the new extra stuff...

Title Screen Preview

Ingame Preview

Game Flyer

I added the feature like buttons but it can be simplified later not to need the three buttons and instead of that change between Title, Ingame and Flyers with a click in the Preview Picture... but for now thats what i got =)

SeeYaa!!

CaptainCPS:
I missed this...

Title Screen previews are placed in the common dir 'fba/previews/'
Ingame previews are placed in a new dir for them in 'fba/previews/ingame/'
Flyers are placed in 'fba/flyers/' like MAME32

There is a extra preview capture function for Ingame previews (so no need to capture manually and all the stuff), the capture is saved in the 'previews/ingame/' dir...

that's it for now ^^

SeeYaa!!

iq_132:
Wow, some very nice looking stuff there Cap. I hope you intend on posting the source for some of that, I'd love to see some of this great stuff in my build. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version