Author Topic: FB Alpha Enhanced R1 to R14 [v0.2.96.72]  (Read 213477 times)

Offline DF723

• Newbies
Re: FB Alpha Enhanced [v0.2.96.72]
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2008, 06:54:49 PM »
Let me update my findings on R14:

a) I tested all the keyboard keys for the chat feature. All alphabets and values show up ok, except the "P" key.

b) When somebody is typing something on the chat during a game, the game will stutter/frameskip for a few moment. When the typing stop, the game will run at a normal pace. This happens when either one of us open a "chat".

c) FBA still can't remember my customized control setup after I played online :/  The control settings was reverted back to default
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 07:01:14 PM by DF723 »

Offline Furunkel

« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2008, 07:55:00 PM »
CaptainCPS-X, you have done a fantastic work. I love your build.
But i have some suggestions  :wink:

1. The roms dat (cmp)
It is ok, that the Release Number is removed from the name entry, now cmp can use the right setings. But can you add the release number again in the description entry, so it's possible to see in the cmp list ? And can you add the release number in the file name of the roms dat ?

2. I missing the possibility, that FBA Enhanced remember the last selected game ? Is it not implemented yet or i didn't found the switch ?
Will this feature be added ?

3. Possible a bug. If i set custom directories and i start FBA Exp. again it create the folders in the fba dir, but that's not needed.

4. One thing that nervs me. FBA Exp. starts always in a big window. When i reduce the size and no game is loaded and i do a setting in the menu, the window jump's again back in full size.
- *edit* I have found the nWindowSize switch in the ini  :smilie: . But if it is set, the window size go back to the small size after i made the window bigger and have done a setting in the menu. If the switch is not set, the window size go back to full size after i reduced the window size and have done a setting in the menu. I think it's not required, that the window size changes itself after a setting or action is done.

5. Can you seperate the Video/Stretch settings vor horizontal and vertical games. In the most time i want a full stretch for horizontal games but a correct aspect ratio for vertical games.

6. Is it possible to add the resolution sizes from the fullscreen to the window settings to ?

7. A wish for future releases, can you add tabs for control panel, cabinet and control panel ?
I don't want, that fba will be a mame clone, but the control panels are sometime usefull by setting up the controls.

That's my list, i know it's long. :biggrin:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 08:39:48 PM by Furunkel »

Offline MasterPhW

• Newbies
    • Emulation Flame
« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2008, 08:11:21 PM »
Thanks for the great new release, wonderful stuff like in all of your releases! Keep it up, cap!
My Portable Rig: Intel C2D T7250 (2x2.0Ghz, 800Mhz) | 2048 MB DDR2 PC800 | Geforce Go 7950 GTX PCI-E | Realtek HD Audio |
180Gbyte Internal SATA2 + 6x500GB external | Windows Vista Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2008, 08:26:41 PM »
sup man jojos bizarre adventure freezes  :mad: please fix this

Demanding much?

Please keep in mind that Cap is doing this for free and as a hobby.