General Emulation > Cheats

Requests

<< < (15/22) > >>

Xdegenerate1075:
Hmm... I had to block the nbajamte2 cheats in order to get them to read in the game, you placed the codes for ver 4.0, not 2.1.

The break backboards code and dunk anywhere crashes retroarch trying to apply it. Is that because the address values need to be adjusted for 2.1 or just not something retroarch/fbneo can handle on Androids?

I did update the cores and everything. Still crashed. When you say .exe I'm assuming you're talking about a pc program. I'm only using an Android mobile. But hopefully it's something that can still be executed on.

dink:
The libretro core (retroarch) is updated a little slower than the main fbneo (which is the pc program), when the update happens the problem will be fixed.  Hopefully will be soon!

regarding the version of game, just copy the new stuff from :nbajamte: to :nbajamte2:

best regards,
- dink

Xdegenerate1075:
Ah, OK.

Thanks for the help.

Now I just have to wait for the updates.

Cheers

dink:

--- Quote from: Xdegenerate1075 on August 09, 2022, 10:45:37 AM ---Ah, OK.

Thanks for the help.

Now I just have to wait for the updates.

Cheers

--- End quote ---

Try now :)

thanks barbudreadmon!

best regards,
- dink

Xdegenerate1075:
Still crashing.

I just tried it on PC via a fresh retroarch, and FBNeo install (fbneo standalone), and both of those crash too.

Are you using something else, or just creating the codes without testing them yourself? Cause I'm convinced it's the codes crashing the programs lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version