General Emulation > Cheats

Requests

<< < (17/22) > >>

dink:
right on :)
sorry somehow I missed your reply.  I know this is like 6 months later, but do you still need those other cheats added?

--- Quote from: Xdegenerate1075 on August 10, 2022, 11:41:56 AM ---YOU BEAUTIFUL SOB!!

IT WORKS!!!!

Do you think you could convert some of the other codes too? The one where you never miss a shot, and CPU can't score, disable the pop ups, and maybe bigheads? No hurry tho, I'm stoked with these codes!
Thank you again!!
You can add this to the file too.

--- Code: ---:nbajamte:00000000:21D56C:00000004:FFFFFFFF: Last player to score is on fire.
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

dink:

--- Quote from: sagatwarrior on March 22, 2023, 07:15:36 PM ---Hi. I just wanted to know if its possible create cheats for the FB Neo. And does the FB Neo plays the Neo GEO CD, and if it does, could it play Samurai Shodown RPG. I just want to know if its possible creates cheat for this game.

--- End quote ---

Hi,
FBNeo can play Samurai Shodown RPG on NeoGeo CD.  Unfortunately there aren't any known cheats available for this game, though.

best regards,
- dink

pepe-argento-:
Hello, can i get a cheat to turn off/on Just Defend on Garou Motw?, thanks  :smilie:

kayneoarc1992:
Can you add Select Control to Hyper Street Fighter 2?

dink:

--- Quote from: kayneoarc1992 on August 14, 2023, 05:05:43 AM ---Can you add Select Control to Hyper Street Fighter 2?

--- End quote ---

What is this cheat supposed to do?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version