Author Topic: build fbneo error  (Read 3914 times)

Offline asdone7

• Newbies
build fbneo error
« on: October 09, 2021, 09:47:49 PM »
Please pardon for the basic questions.How do I deal with these errors?Thank you for your guidance。

Linking executable... fbneo
/usr/bin/ld: obj/dep/libs/libpng/pngrtran.o: in function `png_do_read_transformations':
pngrtran.c:(.text+0x38f4): undefined reference to `png_do_expand_palette_rgba8_neon'
/usr/bin/ld: pngrtran.c:(.text+0x3ab4): undefined reference to `png_riffle_palette_neon'
/usr/bin/ld: pngrtran.c:(.text+0x5174): undefined reference to `png_do_expand_palette_rgb8_neon'
/usr/bin/ld: obj/dep/libs/libpng/pngrutil.o: in function `png_read_filter_row':
pngrutil.c:(.text+0x48e4): undefined reference to `png_init_filter_functions_neon'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [makefile.sdl2:367: fbneo] Error 1
make[1]: *** [makefile.sdl2:329: all] Error 2
make: *** [makefile:103: sdl2] Error 2

Offline asdone7

• Newbies
Re: build fbneo error
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 11:13:00 AM »
I m glad I?ve fixed this bug and I think it's time to close the topic

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 08:17:26 PM »
How did you fix it?

Offline asdone7

• Newbies
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 04:43:23 AM »
hello ,dink
           I modified a piece of source code, ?if (defined(__ARM_NEON__) || defined(__ARM_NEON)) && \ ? to ? if defined(PNG_ARM_NEON) && (defined(__ARM_NEON__) || defined(__ARM_NEON)) && \?

In addition, I would like to ask you something about libretrofbneo. I want to turn off CRC check by default. What should I do? Can I modify the source code to do that? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you

Offline barbudreadmon

• Administrator
  • Helper
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2021, 05:28:45 AM »
In addition, I would like to ask you something about libretrofbneo. I want to turn off CRC check by default. What should I do? Can I modify the source code to do that? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you

If you need to run games with non-matching crcs in the libretro port, the supported method is explained there : https://github.com/libretro/FBNeo/tree/master/src/burner/libretro#i-patched-game-xxx-and-cant-run-it-why-

Offline asdone7

• Newbies
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2021, 08:06:05 AM »
Hello, when I read libretro.cpp source code, I saw [// addition to support loading of roms without crc check] function, can I modify the code to make it default support loading of roms without crc check

Offline barbudreadmon

• Administrator
  • Helper
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2021, 09:24:43 AM »
Hello, when I read libretro.cpp source code, I saw [// addition to support loading of roms without crc check] function, can I modify the code to make it default support loading of roms without crc check

Sure, you can modify the code in any way you want. Just be aware that we won't provide any support if you are using dumps with wrong crcs aka bad dumps.

Offline asdone7

• Newbies
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2021, 10:31:36 AM »
Thank you very much