Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

Recording input at slower cpu speed has problem when play back

<< < (2/3) > >>

dink:

--- Quote from: Neildark on June 18, 2022, 03:00:35 AM ---Well, it would be great, there are many fans of FBNeo who do TAS and upload our games to YouTube, and any new option is always welcome ;) In this aspect, it is one of the most intuitive emulators. A greeting, and as always thanks for your work  :biggrin: :biggrin:

PS: Hopefully one day you can solve the synchronization problems that the Neo Geo Cd system had when replaying Recording input...  :wink:

--- End quote ---

NeilDark,
NGCD recordings have been fixed for a while now (July 18, 2020), at least in my tests of playing Double Dragon, rbff2, Pulstar, Cyber Lip and Alpha Mission II to end without a problem.

Unfortunately a recent timing change broke all of my recordings, Well, at least I can say input recordings worked up until that timing change a month or 2 ago.  If you have a reproducable input recording desync let me know and I'll give it a try on my side, then try to fix it.

best regards,
- dink

Neildark:
?I did not know it!  :confused: We were talking about this problem privately precisely in 2019, doing some tests and you told me that later you would try to solve it; great. I've done a check with Art of fighting 2 and Real Bout Fatal Fury 2, and yes, indeed the recording now plays without problems, ?thank you very much!  :biggrin:

dink:
NeilDark now I remember :)   I think it was some problem when switching to and from fullscreen while recording inputs would sometimes cause a desync on your system at the time, but I could never reproduce it here.

best regards,
- dink

dink:
Introducing: SlowMo T.A.  PREVIEW!

Slow down time like in the Matrix: weave around bullets in a bullet-hell game.  Then play back the recording at full speed - yay!!

Select from "Game -> SlowMo", from normal, 75%, 50%, 25% and 16%

Tomorrow I'll add the hotkeys :)

best regards,
- dink

Neildark:
Wow! what speed! :cool: Thank you very much, as soon as I can I will try the new function and give some feedback, you are a genius! :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version