Author Topic: Batsugun discussion  (Read 5658 times)

Offline jsjyqz

Batsugun discussion
« on: November 04, 2010, 09:27:43 AM »
Hello,FBA dev,first I say I'm not Cave fans,so about Ketsui I have nothing to say,I have a question that some months ago Haze has improved toaplan stuff a lot,and almost all toaplan game (include Batsugun) worked perfecet expect sound,and Haze says sound(toaplan2 driver) will be easy to be emulated,but because of somebody annoying him about the sound,then he says :"We’ve decided to stop working on Batsugun and other Toaplan games ,Sound probably won’t be added for another year or two now."I think it's too pity,If the sound can be full emulate,you can find the sound listens very well

Offline Haze

• MAME Devs
Re: Batsugun discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 01:38:01 PM »
Hello,FBA dev,first I say I'm not Cave fans,so about Ketsui I have nothing to say,I have a question that some months ago Haze has improved toaplan stuff a lot,and almost all toaplan game (include Batsugun) worked perfecet expect sound,and Haze says sound(toaplan2 driver) will be easy to be emulated,but because of somebody annoying him about the sound,then he says :"We’ve decided to stop working on Batsugun and other Toaplan games ,Sound probably won’t be added for another year or two now."I think it's too pity,If the sound can be full emulate,you can find the sound listens very well

based on your english I'm guessing more specifically because of *you* annoying the developers.

It's not fun to have somebody post the same question every other day, and ignore all the answers, then when they don't get an immediate result start posting on other forums like mameworld, asking other people to do the same thing.  Now you're on here begging the FBA guys too?  good luck.  It needs CPU core improvements.

Offline jsjyqz

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 08:11:47 PM »
Haze,you are wrong,I want to say that I'm not lamer,I'm not  begging the FBA guys,I think almost all toaplan fans hope the sound can be full emulated one day,because now we can't play with the sound in the arcade market,toaplan company is over and the sound has keep silent for nearly 20 years

Offline 80GSM

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 07:41:28 PM »
They don't do requests submit a bug report, closest you're going to ever get.