Author Topic: FB Neo Previews & Titles screenshots (fullset) + icons  (Read 135870 times)

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
Re: FBN Previews & Titles screenshots (fullset) + icons
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2020, 10:48:46 AM »
Hi,
NeoGeoCD CD Cover images go in support/neocdz.  Game preview images are in the usual location for previews - support/previews.

best regards,
- dink

Offline Joaquim2020

« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2020, 01:41:25 PM »
New pics for neocdz folder and previews put this and have some fun.
It's so easy like making water.
A few images need to be renamed as been changed on this 2 folders and double copy some images.
Rev1... or 2... are more updated.

I decided to extract all games and play all of them in the folders.  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 02:02:21 PM by Joaquim2020 »

Offline Joaquim2020

« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2020, 06:02:41 PM »
Important note
The Neo Geo CD Special deserves a good print like this in the front of the cover.
Looks so dalecious to watch.

More here: http://videogameobsession.com/videogame/neogeocd/  :cool:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 06:04:42 PM by Joaquim2020 »

Offline ViRuS-MaN

« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2020, 06:49:09 AM »
in the neogeocd miss 2 cd cover and one game preview

ssrpg and kof94 it same of kof94ju

thank for add
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 07:15:51 AM by ViRuS-MaN »

Offline Joaquim2020

« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2020, 10:03:41 AM »
I take care of it already.  :smilie:

Offline Neville

« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2020, 01:01:04 PM »
Hello there. I recently managed to put my hands on a complete-ish arcade romset for FB Neo, and couldn't help but notice how many arcade games were still missing their title / preview pics. Whereas the console / computer sets are pretty much complete, this doesn't seem the case with the arcade games.

Can't blame anybody, really. It's a huge, ever evolving set, and the pic packages available here are made by volunteeers who -no doubt- have more pressing things to do. Not to mention the number of games that still don't initiate properly, are marked as non working or have other issues.

So, thanks to the quarantine I've been spending more hours in front of my computer than usual, and I've been updating the arcade set as well as I've been able to. The bulk of the pics still come from this thread, so a "thank you" to the contributors is obligatory. As for the new pics, you'll still notice blanks. As I said, not every game worked or I could get it to work. This said, this arcade set should be fairly complete as of FB Neo Git (12-04-2020).

You can grab it here: https://mega.nz/file/skp33SzC#kCRhd0Up30z5iT2F8NurVyNDumArsT193n6gc0PsEbk

I don't know how long I'll keep it online, so I'd advice anybody to supplement their current sets with the pics they're missing.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 01:03:27 PM by Neville »

Offline Gab75

• FBNeo Contributor
  • All games deserve to be emulated, more or less! :P
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2020, 02:43:51 PM »
Hi Neville, thanks you for your contribution!  :smilie:

Offline Neildark

« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2020, 04:38:24 AM »
Hello, a silly question, to see if you can help me, I have the emulator set to the maximum resolution of my desktop 2560/1440 and the title and preview does not cover the game selection box completely; I attach an image. How could I make it strech images completely? Thank you!

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2020, 09:48:21 PM »
Hi Neildark,
Do you use some sort of option to make your desktop controls bigger?  If so, what option?  I need to investigate this and account for it, but I and not sure what it's called or what the setting is.
best regards,
- dink

Offline Neildark

« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2020, 04:27:45 AM »
I've looked for the option, Windows 10 'Scale and Distribution', and you were right, that's why, when I set it to 100% the images cover the game selection box completely -although I can't change-. Actually, it doesn't matter much, but I was curious as to why, now I use the emulator a lot and look at many more details like these. Thanks Dink, you are always very effective for any questions we have in the forum. A greeting ;)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 03:20:53 AM by Neildark »

Offline 7zxkv

« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2020, 06:59:41 AM »
Neville/Joakim/etc: that's nice of you, we will repacked that soon. By cons can I ask you all to use png gauntlet (compression max), it allows to optimize png (without visual loss)? (some files are but others are not, this will standardize)

The best would undoubtedly be that a dat (antopisa?) be done, it would be much simpler than doing all these renames by hand as currently. thanks all ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 07:04:29 AM by 7zxkv »

Offline Neildark

« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2020, 04:04:39 AM »
As a curiosity if I enter the 'Game Info' option, the images are shown in full size (select, intro, versus, title, etc.)

Offline Neville

« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2020, 08:52:16 AM »
Neville/Joakim/etc: that's nice of you, we will repacked that soon. By cons can I ask you all to use png gauntlet (compression max), it allows to optimize png (without visual loss)? (some files are but others are not, this will standardize)

The best would undoubtedly be that a dat (antopisa?) be done, it would be much simpler than doing all these renames by hand as currently. thanks all ;)

I made the new caps using FBN internal options (F12) and for personal use. I never thought of using any type of compression. Thankfully, with IrfanView or any other image editor that features batch conversion this shouldn't be a problem.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 09:17:05 AM by Neville »

Offline Joaquim2020

« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2020, 09:56:02 AM »
FBNeo Tiles & Previews Pack Update

New Link if anyone need it: https://mega.nz/file/4CAVCIaI#gLyVFv7VeKDyzXXHRcs6ZDaHc8JiymNxjL81tQ6PmZM

Help me to grow by downloding files with me.

edited by admin: please don't post links to adsites, it downloaded a malware (Artemis) on my pc!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 01:29:06 PM by dink »

Offline 7zxkv

« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2020, 10:00:23 AM »
I understand well ;)
Having said that I think it would be stupid not to take into account what you did. This is a time saver for everyone (if you allow it) ^^
The only thing to take into account is that for all those who want to offer an image update, if you could (before packaging the images) use pnggauntlet (batch compression, drag and drop and waiting ^^) that would be great on your part.
Jackc and I have always strived for maximum compression of the images without visual loss, so if we could stay on this rhythm it would be ideal. A big thank you to all ;)

sorry for my bad english ;)

edit: thanks Joaquim for compression (I know it takes time)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 10:01:50 AM by 7zxkv »