General > Off Topic

Andro Dunos MVS-to-CD "WORKS" on a real NGCD!!!

(1/2) > >>

slydc:
Hi all!!

Well after trying to find how to boot Neo Pong v1.1 on a real NGCD (which the conversion i've made DOES boot but...the sounds are all wrong and also the Sprites), so i've tried the little modification in the PRG file of Andro Dunos and burned the files on a CD and tried it a my NGCD system.

After finishing loading the files, i've finally saw the "Visco Games" boot screen and the game!! :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

BUT...in the first level when you are descending in the crater, there's moving sands with big worms that shoots at you. THAT's the problem i have since it doesn't show up (moving sands, the worms and the fireball they shoots), so when playing, you explose for noreasons since those sprites don't show up. Didn't played any further until this problem can be fixed.

Anyone knows how to fix this problem ? (Thinking the problem is in the FIX file).

--- Sly DC ---

iq_132:
That's a new one to me.  I don't think I've seen that bug on any of the current emulators.
Also, I doubt it is the FIX file, it contains the game fonts and top layer things (like health bars).
More likely than not, it is a SPR or PRG problem, and I imagine it is something wrong with the PRG.

slydc:
Err...i wasn't talking SPR problems on any emulator(s) but rather on a real Neo-Geo CD system. But now it's OK, finally find out what was the problem, it was the SPR itself.

Thanks for the tip!  :wink:

--- Sly DC ---

KaNyErO:
Iq you should revise your tool to do conversions, here is the problem slydc was having

Example: your Puzzle de Pon version of the SPR has DATA from 00010000 to 000FFFFF, but with the tool from iq_132, there's no data at all.

iq_132:
Very strange, I'll fix that asap.

*edit*
It's now fixed and the prgcnv program has been updated as well.
I'll post about it in a day or so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version