Author Topic: Any progress with FBA or is it dead?  (Read 5199 times)

Offline SNK_Dude

Any progress with FBA or is it dead?
« on: March 30, 2014, 09:48:37 AM »
Just kind of curious since its been Dead since June of last year, getting kind of worried since its been so long and not a bit of news about it.

Offline Handybo

• Newbies
Re: Any progress with FBA or is it dead?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 12:17:24 PM »
I read somewhere that FBA was following the same release pattern as winKawaks emulator... but winKawaks does not have a set release pattern so nobody knows what is happening.

It looks like iq_132 has been left to do all the work on FBA by himself these days, as Barry is busy with other things.

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 01:24:43 PM »
I read somewhere that FBA was following the same release pattern as winKawaks  emulator... but winKawaks does not have a set release pattern so nobody knows what is happening.

It looks like iq_132 has been left to do all the work on FBA by himself these days, as Barry is busy with other things.
The kawaks thing was a joke. There's no set schedule. And really, JacKc is doing all the work at this point. He doing an excellent job of adding and syncing rom sets to the existing drivers

Offline SNK_Dude

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 11:36:01 PM »
Any way to get the Current build so far to try it out?

Offline KiethSomataw99

• Newbies
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 03:36:27 PM »
Tell Barry to take his time on a new update. I now understand that some of the problems in existing games, such as the recording desynch in Samurai Shodown 5 Special, as well as the ending bugs in Fatal Fury 2 and Fatal Fury 3 can be solved by third party programs, just like dink's program that fixes the savestate crash in Battle Garegga in FBA (and FBAS?). They can take their time developing that as well. (they, as in, well, anyone)

Any idea of what arcade games that aren't in the library will be ported to this new version?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 11:01:14 PM by KiethSomataw99 »

Offline dink

• Administrator
  • pie? I nearly bought one!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 04:00:54 PM »
Have patience guys, it's getting better every day :)

best regards,
- dink