Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

new bug sound on neogeo and another

<< < (2/5) > >>

dink:
Several days back we did a modifcation that might help, can you check to see if you have the absolute latest fbneo core for libretro?  I've tested all the problematic games you listed on my side and they are fine - but I'm using the windows fbneo (not libretro)  Do you make any changes to the NeoGeo bios or dips that might be different from the default?

best regards,
- dink

sniper856:
I'm using Finalburn Neo v.0.2.97.44 490d1fb ,this seems to be the last version. I did not change anything. Do we have a compiled version of FBNEO standalone for me to test ?
Because for aggressor of sark kombat, I rarely hear credit with FBNEO libretro (no worries under MAME)

DarkShadowMD:
I'm no expert but... if it's not the official executable of the emu, I wouldn't say its a tested bug. I think there is an exe to test in teh development thread, taht might help you see if games are still buggy for you.

In my case, I haven't noticed anything weird in Metal Slug (any metal slug in fact), it just plays sounds as it should...

dink:
I guess we found that the bug is limited to the libretro core only, which is why I can't reproduce the problem on my side (I only use the standalone version).
Hopefully a fix will be available sometime in the near future :)

barbudreadmon:
The issue is actually worse than i thought, adding coins on the libretro port does something different from standalone on every neogeo games i tried :
- on standalone you add a coin, the game returns to title screen, the music keeps playing
- on libretro you add a coin, the game returns to title screen but there is a black screen in-between, and the music restarts from beginning

I think this behavior has always been there in the libretro port for neogeo games, it just never crossed my mind that it was different in standalone. And i think the half-sound bug in viewpoint is somehow related too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version