Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

What I have been working on (Kev's work in progress)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bad Dude:
I go with Contra: The alien wars  :cool:

Arcadez:
Super Adventure Island is where it's at :) @kev some good progress here nice to see it.

Fulg0re:
Well it would be awesome if this will work cause there are some games which do not run perfect  than on a real snes.
I am running a lot of emus on my pc. FBNEO up the most modern high end emus for racing and shmups games of the latest generation. They all work nearly perfect. But no snes Emu does. Especially if you wanna play these games which do have all the high end graphic chips involved. 3DFX, Mode 7. I have never seen Axelay running great. I do know what I am talking about cause I have many original hardware and games. If this works.... This would be awesome!!!!!

Kev:
Without starting from scratch and spending a few years on it (which is possible I guess) the driver probably won't ever support all the games. It's better than it was now I have fixed some bugs but countless remain and probably will for a while. I can certainly concentrate on getting the suggested ones working though.  :smilie:

Kev:
Needed a break from the snes driver as there are too many CPU bugs to get my head around, so did some work on another old driver.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version