Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

Data East WIP

(1/2) > >>

kev:
As the offical FBA forum has vanished I thought it might be worth posting these here. Robocop is playable to the end but is missing sound and the non-bootleg versions need a bit of FBA debugger magic to get into gameplay but i'm getting there.

Bad dudes has a few more graphics problems than robocop and I have had to patch the protection due to a non-emulated cpu. Midnight resistance and sly spy are going to be added next, then i am going to rewrite the graphics code and add the extra cpu emulator to FBA.

CaptainCPS:
Good news KEV! keep up the good work ^^

and about the FBA forum, i hope it comes back T__T...

SeeYaa!!
^^

Barry Harris:
Good stuff Kev. Don't know what happened to the forums - Loop's site has gone from that address too.

KaNyErO:
LOL! awesome !

i was wondering if it were possible to add support for nebula/kawaks transparencies tables to this emulator, I think that transparencies and neogeo cd emulation are the main missing options in this emulator.

Btw do you think it´s possible to add igs pgm emulation? It seems it uses a 68000 processor too:

Motorola 68000 processor, clocked at 20.000MHz, for main code Z80 processor, clocked at 8.468MHz, for sound code. Resolution is 448x224, 15 bit color. Sound system is ICS WaveFront 2115 Wavetable midi synthesizer, used in some actual sound cards (Turtle Beach).

Thanks a lot.

iq_132:
Fantastic :)  Good news Kev!

Also, welcome :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version