Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

I'm back on fba now, but I'm missing some files to make it.

(1/2) > >>

KingHanco:
I gotting the first 2 errors fixs.

See the screenshot.

Edit: I will work on fba mod again.

Trackball isn't make at all on the d_neogeo.cpp. I wonder why all that errors?

Death Metal:
Well, apparently there's an extra ";" to some lines on your code. Check to see if you have duplicate ending semicolons (you probably do, given the errors).

KingHanco:

--- Quote from: Death Metal on July 01, 2005, 12:48:34 AM ---Well, apparently there's an extra ";" to some lines on your code. Check to see if you have duplicate ending semicolons (you probably do, given the errors).

--- End quote ---

I look and can't find any of extras ---> ;

I need help finding it.

Shoometsu:
I had the same problem some time ago... you are using a newr version of mingw, download and install version 3.1.0.1 so you won't have this problem anymore... you can user newer versions only if yu're compiling fba with visual toolkit ;)

KingHanco:

--- Quote from: Shoometsu on July 02, 2005, 02:10:24 PM ---I had the same problem some time ago... you are using a newr version of mingw, download and install version 3.1.0.1 so you won't have this problem anymore... you can user newer versions only if yu're compiling fba with visual toolkit ;)

--- End quote ---

Same problem with the MinGW-3.1.0-1 as well.

Jan told me to wait until the new fba src comeout. It will be out when it is ready.

I have no problem with the fba 0.2.94.98 src and the MinGW-3.1.0-1 at all. Beside I quit making on this version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version