Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

FB Neo Bugs Reports

<< < (218/219) > >>

Igor_Arabe:
I received an alert after downloading x86 version "windows.x32.zip" (i tried two times).
version: 'nightly builds' b673066.

chrome: didn't allow download.
firefox: allowed download but when i try to open, windows defender says this (screenshot):

windows.x64.zip: no problems

taoenwen:

--- Quote from: Igor_Arabe on March 18, 2024, 11:18:09 AM ---I received an alert after downloading x86 version "windows.x32.zip" (i tried two times).
version: 'nightly builds' b673066.

chrome: didn't allow download.
firefox: allowed download but when i try to open, windows defender says this (screenshot):

windows.x64.zip: no problems

--- End quote ---

I had a similar situation but it didn't happen today, I think it's a Windows Defender issue and the only one who should be able to stop these error reports is Microsoft.

dink:
Hi Igor Arabe,
These are false-positive.  Some anti virus scanners have a link to upload programs that are marked erroneously as false-positive, and they will fix the problem if you send it to them after analysis.

best regards,
- dink

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: taoenwen on March 18, 2024, 12:15:10 PM ---I had a similar situation but it didn't happen today, I think it's a Windows Defender issue and the only one who should be able to stop these error reports is Microsoft.

--- End quote ---

It's not limited to windows defender, i have seen those false positives happening with avaast too (or was it avira ?).

gomarco79:
Hello Good morning Happy Easter Mr. Dink I wanted to ask you if it is possible to remove Street Fighter 2 Magic Delta Turbo Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 and Set 4 from the emulators.
I'm asking because it's not the same as the one in the Game Room.
Only in the Games Room was he a MYTH.
Waiting for a confirmation
Greetings Marco 🤚

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version