Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

build fbneo error

(1/2) > >>

asdone7:
Please pardon for the basic questions.How do I deal with these errors?Thank you for your guidance。

Linking executable... fbneo
/usr/bin/ld: obj/dep/libs/libpng/pngrtran.o: in function `png_do_read_transformations':
pngrtran.c:(.text+0x38f4): undefined reference to `png_do_expand_palette_rgba8_neon'
/usr/bin/ld: pngrtran.c:(.text+0x3ab4): undefined reference to `png_riffle_palette_neon'
/usr/bin/ld: pngrtran.c:(.text+0x5174): undefined reference to `png_do_expand_palette_rgb8_neon'
/usr/bin/ld: obj/dep/libs/libpng/pngrutil.o: in function `png_read_filter_row':
pngrutil.c:(.text+0x48e4): undefined reference to `png_init_filter_functions_neon'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [makefile.sdl2:367: fbneo] Error 1
make[1]: *** [makefile.sdl2:329: all] Error 2
make: *** [makefile:103: sdl2] Error 2

asdone7:
I m glad I?ve fixed this bug and I think it's time to close the topic

dink:
How did you fix it?

asdone7:
hello ,dink
           I modified a piece of source code, ?if (defined(__ARM_NEON__) || defined(__ARM_NEON)) && \ ? to ? if defined(PNG_ARM_NEON) && (defined(__ARM_NEON__) || defined(__ARM_NEON)) && \?

In addition, I would like to ask you something about libretrofbneo. I want to turn off CRC check by default. What should I do? Can I modify the source code to do that? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: asdone7 on November 17, 2021, 04:43:23 AM ---In addition, I would like to ask you something about libretrofbneo. I want to turn off CRC check by default. What should I do? Can I modify the source code to do that? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you

--- End quote ---

If you need to run games with non-matching crcs in the libretro port, the supported method is explained there : https://github.com/libretro/FBNeo/tree/master/src/burner/libretro#i-patched-game-xxx-and-cant-run-it-why-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version