Author Topic: Question regarding replays  (Read 5311 times)

Offline isamu

Question regarding replays
« on: December 07, 2009, 02:29:27 AM »
Hi guys :) Excellent work on the latest version.

I have a question regarding replay files. Is it possible to bookmark my replay files? I often don't have enough time to view a replay in its entirety, and whenever I come back to that particular replay I have to start it from the beginning. Kind of a pain. Any way this can be implemented so that I can simply load a bookmark and the replay will start from the last position I left off at?

Also, I'd like to make a suggestion... how about implementing a way for FBA to scan and then categorize replay files by their data info, such as who is playing, the date the game was played, and especially the game the replay is for, before opening it up?
GENTLEMEN: START YOUR ENGINES!!

Daytona USA is emulated for the PC.

*NOTHING more needs to be said*

Offline KaaMoS

Re: Question regarding replays
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 05:13:19 PM »
It reminds me I got "Guru Meditation" errors when I was trying to load replays from games with Uni-Bios 2.3 enabled.
I've to change BIOS to default before recording in order to avoid this.

What could be the cause of this?

Offline isamu

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 02:29:55 AM »
Hi Barry. Since you've been hanging around the forum lately I'm hoping you'll see this thread. I don't care about the scan and categorization of the replay files too much, but please.....is there any possible way you can implement a sort of bookmarking feature for those files?

It would make watching them so much more valuable, since I could simply load one and watch it where I left off rather than starting it all over.

Offline isamu

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 04:00:28 AM »
Hi IQ/Barry...I was wondering if you guys could address the bookmark issue? Have you had any progress implementing it?