General > Off Topic

Suggestion for NeoGeoCD on FBN

<< < (2/2)

Joaquim2020:

--- Quote from: dink on March 23, 2020, 10:45:41 AM ---Hi,
Use .bin/.cue is the only option.  Space is not a problem in year 2020.  64gig Flash Drive is $10 :)

best regards,
- dink

--- End quote ---

I'm from europe. ??? to expensive. I need to wait for discounts.

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: Joaquim2020 on March 23, 2020, 11:17:20 AM ---I'm from europe. ??? to expensive. I need to wait for discounts.

--- End quote ---

There is a number of 64GB Flash Drive between 5 & 10 euros on amazon france, i think those prices are fair. Furthermore, opening (7)zipped iso would make the iso loading a lot longer, and would use lots of RAM (which is a lot pricier than flash drives).

DeniseCole:

--- Quote from: Joaquim2020 on November 15, 2019, 05:52:06 PM ---I just remember one thing about NeoGeoCD and i think this can improve a lot of users.
It is possible to make FBN reading NeoGeoCD Images in to CHD format?
This will save 80% of size for each game.
Please make this sticky if possible.

26GB total, if we remove all the clones from kof jp version or en we have 23GB total.  :biggrin:

Thanks!  :cool:

One user using mame neogeo cd as chd format: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp5z-5vnk78

--- End quote ---
Thank you for sharing this information about NeoGeoCD and the possibility of converting the images to CHD format. This could definitely help users save a lot of storage space while still being able to enjoy their favorite games

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version