General Emulation > General Emulation

Pochi & Nyaa

(1/3) > >>

NJ7:
It was about time someone fixed the sound for this game, sounds great now......Now that I think about it, that Zupappa sound really sucked....great job guys at Romshare....keep up the good work....

iq_132:
lol, that whole sound thing was very interesting.  I guess I can tell you a little story :P

It started out like this:

A guy (who nobody really knew) posted that he had good, working, M1d + V roms.  I sent him a PM and got his E-mail address.  I added him to my MSN messenger and forgot about him.  A few months passed by and one day he messaged me.  He asked me if I still needed those roms.  Of course, I did. :D
Soon he rar'd them up and sent them to me.  I was hoping that they weren't some hacked zupapa roms or something, and they weren't!  
The guy asked me to not release his name, but TO release the roms.  
So I posted the m1d patch at RS and posted asking for some webspace.  
Now here's the interesting part... upon hearing that someone'd released the m1d and was about to release the Vs, wesker from speksnk released the decrypted Vs.
I think he didn't want to miss out on his glory :P

James33:
It will good if that happens to  Samurai Shodown 5 SPECIAL as well :D

iq_132:

--- Quote from: James33 ---It will good if that happens to  Samurai Shodown 5 SPECIAL as well :D
--- End quote ---

lol, well.. if someone needs some roms leaked, I'm the guy to go to ;)

DethXec:
The sound on this game rocks! It's a sin play this game without the proper music... I want the damn OST :D

--- Quote ---lol, well.. if someone needs some roms leaked, I'm the guy to go to
--- End quote ---

Heh, who doesn't =\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version