Author Topic: Thanks to the developers and the questions to them.  (Read 4825 times)

Offline УмкаSOV

Thanks to the developers and the questions to them.
« on: February 16, 2011, 04:25:40 AM »
Thanks to the developers and the questions to them. :smilie:
Do you plan a new version v. 0.2.97.09? And when some may have to try?
Will there be corrected with the settings of the joystick? with each new launch of the new game has all the time to assign keys. :wink:
I would like to add a game Wrestlemaniya arcade game and Mortal Kombat 1-3U arcade. The greatest game alas no. We will be very grateful for additions and look forward to new additions to the database. :rolleyes:
FBA is the best emulator on the planet!!! :cool:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 05:20:07 AM by УмкаSOV »

Offline FerchogtX

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team ;)
    • FB Alpha Plus! Web Site
Re: Thanks to the developers and the questions to them.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 06:26:06 PM »
I cannot tell you an exaqct date of release, but as far as we go, we are closer to that day, we are correcting and adding some interesting options you may like, I know it has been a lil time, but all of us has stuff to do in our jobs and so, that's why we are delaying morte than spected.

Thanks for you patience and comments ;)

See ya!! :D

Good and evil co-exist because of the balance, lies are not part of it...

FB Alpha Plus! site infos updated, see the latest info clicking on my profile link...

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
Re: Thanks to the developers and the questions to them.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 07:06:56 PM »
Yeah, we been pretty busy lately with work stuff, family, etc... In my case I will soon have more free time again, probably in a month or two :), I can't wait to come back and start coding stuff for FBA. Its been long time since I code something xD.

Like FerchogtX says, thanks for your patience! the What's New changelog is pretty extensive so far hehehe :p, when the new FBA get's released it will be like releasing a bomb or something LOL haha!

SeeYaa! <-- FerchogtX original Trademark xD
:D