Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

Samurai Shodown 5 driver

<< < (2/8) > >>

NJ7:
IQ.....your games pages need to be updated for samsho5 (c's) and samsh5sp (m and v's)......just to let you know..... :D

FerchogtX:

--- Quote from: fataku ---you should change the information for the M1 and V roms since yours are nuked (those are baddumps)

the follow roms are the perfect ones (were redumped and confirmed by The_Dumper)

rom ( name 270-m1.bin size 524288 crc 49c9901a )
   rom ( name 270-v1.bin size 8388608 crc 62e434eb )
   rom ( name 270-v2.bin size 8388608 crc 180f3c9a )
--- End quote ---

I know you're right... but in JhonBoys dats this are marked as samsho5a (set 2 af samsho5)... so maybe the others aren't too bad at all, or meybe he divided the sets for reference?  :confused:
Jesus Christ!!! What a mess again XD
See ya!!!! :D

fataku:

--- Quote from: FerchogtX ---I know you're right... but in JhonBoys dats this are marked as samsho5a (set 2 af samsho5)... so maybe the others aren't too bad at all, or meybe he divided the sets for reference?  :confused:
Jesus Christ!!! What a mess again XD
See ya!!!! :D
--- End quote ---

dude, Jhonboy just have the CRCs, he doesnt know about the old V and M1 roms were bad, why i know they're bad? easy, 'cause The_Dumper bougth the game, dumped it and check the CRCs and compare them, so the old set is an incomplete dump.

FerchogtX:
So set 2 doesn't exist at all... thanks a lot man!!!  :p
See ya!!!!!! :D
P.D. if this m1 is 512 KB, isn't supposed that the m1d is of the same size? it's weird isnt? :confused:

James33:
Are the new M and V roms public ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version