Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

dink's FBN Development & Fixes thread

<< < (460/545) > >>

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: JoelH on October 01, 2021, 09:55:08 AM ---Must not have flown down to libretro yet then. I'll keep trying.

--- End quote ---

Hmmmm the libretro port is in sync though, can you still reproduce this if you set the libretro port to 44100 samplerate & disable both interpolations ?

JoelH:
Yes. Its got to be an emulation glitch because you hear what's causing the distortion with low pass off too.

dink:
Hi JoelH,
Regarding Dead Angle:
Thanks for figuring out the source of the problem! I've updated the fix & it should be available soon. :)

best regards,
- dink

dink:
Hi guys, not a lot of news lately, but, some small things:

1. megadrive nonlinear-palette, for more hw-accurate colors inc. shadow+highlight.  thanks to Rupert Carmichael for infos!
2. berzerk/frenzy/moonwarp: occasionally lost words in the speech synth fixed (my bug, oops).  occasionally crackly sounds, fixed by porting more accurate core
3. moonwarp, hooked up analog dial/spinner
4. added mappers 77 and 82 for games Gab75 added to nes
5. fixed pcm sfx sounds in Kickoff (megasys1)
6. fixed bug: when game ran from cmdline, it locked hz @ 60hz for audio, causing the sound pitch to be off for some games which don't run at 60hz.  thanks matead92 for fix!
7. added "map joystick to cursor keys" for zx spectrum, gab75's idea:)
8. state of runahead:  fixes for Pre 90's m-z and Post 90's a-z are all that's left.  This is taking longer than expected, but, when finished - all games in fbn's library should have perfect runahead!

best regards,
- dink

Gab75:
As usual, excellent work! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version