Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

[TOOL] FB Neo compile script for Windows 10 x64

<< < (2/6) > >>

littlebear:
please, can you tell me how to turn the beeping sound off in the script ? thank you.

Mucci:
Hmmm I can only hear a "beep" when I choose a not existing option in the menu. What Windows-version are you using? (We have only tested it on Windows 10 x64)

I think only "pause" or "choice" commands in my script could generate a "beep". I have not found for both commands an option for disabling "beep"

btw the annoying "beep" is not a problem from my script itself, it is a windows default behavior:
https://www.thewindowsclub.com/disable-system-beep-windows-7-8

littlebear:
I am using win10 64 . it is when you press U for update. After it updated and press any key to go back to menu.

Mucci:
sorry cant help you in that case. I have also played around and some of those "tip" has not worked for me. As it is a system-sound I can not disable it in my script....

You can disable it for a current cmd-line -> set it to mute and don't close this cmd-line windows anymore ;-)

And for the "go back to the menu" -> read the docu -> change line 24 "set batchpause=on" to "set batchpause=off" -> yeah 1 beep less :-)

littlebear:
Thank you . I turn off speaker when compile.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version