Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

nFBA controls question?

(1/2) > >>

Ave Satanas:
Im using 2DF Free Play for online play which uses nFBA & I use a PS2 controller. When I use MAME I can set 'Left' to 'Joystick Left' & Dpad Left' as well as 'Right'. I do this specifically for games like Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, but can be used for many other fighters that use dashing or running. Its too difficult to dash with an analog stick compared to the dpad. I use the analog for everything else. But to fully take advantage of dashing with no room for error or say charge partioning and charge buffering I need access to the dpad otherwise quickly dashing when its needed or the other 2 mentioned just doesnt cut it with the analog. I know all this would be solved with an arcade stick but I dont have the means to get one.

Is there a way to set it up like this in nFBA?

Or...

Is this something that can be worked on in future releases?

iq_132:

--- Quote from: Ave Satanas on December 05, 2008, 10:10:03 PM ---Im using 2DF Free Play for online play which uses nFBA & I use a PS2 controller. When I use MAME I can set 'Left' to 'Joystick Left' & Dpad Left' as well as 'Right'. I do this specifically for games like Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, but can be used for many other fighters that use dashing or running. Its too difficult to dash with an analog stick compared to the dpad. I use the analog for everything else. But to fully take advantage of dashing with no room for error or say charge partioning and charge buffering I need access to the dpad otherwise quickly dashing when its needed or the other 2 mentioned just doesnt cut it with the analog. I know all this would be solved with an arcade stick but I dont have the means to get one.

Is there a way to set it up like this in nFBA?

Or...

Is this something that can be worked on in future releases?

--- End quote ---

Isn't there an official nFBA forum?

Ave Satanas:
yea, apparently this. It doesnt matter FBA has the same problem so.

iq_132:

--- Quote from: Ave Satanas on December 13, 2008, 12:25:53 AM ---yea, apparently this.
--- End quote ---
It's not. Or, if it is, that's news to me. 

--- Quote ---It doesnt matter FBA has the same problem so.

--- End quote ---
And you're saying you want to set two buttons to trigger "right?"  + "problem" isn't exactly the right word. lol

Ave Satanas:
I clicked on the link for the forum from where I downloaded nFBA so this has to be it, unofficially. Anyway, the 'issue' is yes I want to set 'right' and 'left' to both Dpad & Joystick left & right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version