Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

I want to learn how to add games to FBA.

<< < (2/9) > >>

KingHanco:

--- Quote from: iq_132 ---Where are you going to extract the mingw dir. to?
To F:\mingw\ or c:\mingw\
Keep this in mind.

It's really not as hard as you are making it.

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;F:\Program Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\bin;F:\mingw\

or if you put your mingw in c:\mingw\
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;F:\Program Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\bin;c:\mingw\
--- End quote ---

Ok. I see now.

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;F:\mingw\bin (This will be in Path2.)

First Path is the GTK art program and can't use that path. I will confused it there with MinGW

What is next that I need to do???

Is there anything else that I need to download or need to do?

iq_132:
The attachment is exactly how I have mine set up.  Hopefully this helps ;)

After you get this properly set up, and mingw extracted, the only thing you need to do is open up a dos window (command prompt) in your fba src directory and type MAKE

KingHanco:

--- Quote from: iq_132 ---The attachment is exactly how I have mine set up.  Hopefully this helps ;)

After you get this properly set up, and mingw extracted, the only thing you need to do is open up a dos window (command prompt) in your fba src directory and type MAKE
--- End quote ---

Now I got it - %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%MINGDIR%\bin

Btw: How can I open up a dos window (command prompt) in my fba src directory and type MAKE???

There nothing there to open in the F:\fba_029498\src. There is 7 folders and 3 text files there. Did I miss something here?

Badablek:

--- Quote ---Btw: How can I open up a dos window (command prompt) in my fba src directory and type MAKE???
--- End quote ---

try the attachment (little .reg file)
This will add a extra feature when right-clicking a folder.....a simple DOS prompt, it takes the relative path and open up a DOS prompt.....really helpful when you need DOS prompt in a very long path like C:\Program files\my files\sdfjhsdjgkbfgkh  ;)

Add this reg to your registry, then right click the FBA sources folder, Dos Prompt > Make

ps : this file works if Windows is in C:\Windows, else you need to edit the reg and change the line @="\"c:\\Windows\\system32\\cmd.exe\" /k cd \"%L\""

ps bis : the reg file is made for Windows XP  ;) if you are running under Win98, you need to add manually the extra command line, as it uses Reget 4 and not 5

KingHanco:

--- Quote from: Badablek ---try the attachment (little .reg file)
This will add a extra feature when right-clicking a folder.....a simple DOS prompt, it takes the relative path and open up a DOS prompt.....really helpful when you need DOS prompt in a very long path like C:\Program files\my files\sdfjhsdjgkbfgkh  ;)

Add this reg to your registry, then right click the FBA sources folder, Dos Prompt > Make

ps : this file works if Windows is in C:\Windows, else you need to edit the reg and change the line @="\"c:\\Windows\\system32\\cmd.exe\" /k cd \"%L\""

ps bis : the reg file is made for Windows XP  ;) if you are running under Win98, you need to add manually the extra command line, as it uses Reget 4 and not 5
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...It doesn't work.

I have windows xp pro with sp2 patch.

I put the prompt in the C:\WINDOWS.

I right click the F:\fba_029498\src and I don't see the open up a DOS prompt anywhere on the screen.

Maybe the windows xp pro with sp2 won't let it to do anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version