Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

Need the working drivers.

<< < (2/3) > >>

James33:
Yes that is needed for rotd .

But that was not cuaseing the Error

Read my post again !

You do not have the BDF_LOCKED function I think you had that problem before So please take note of the error for next time .

Not offend But you seem to want everyone to do the work for you .My advice to you is to take your time to read everything before doing any compiles   , Or you wont learn anything.

KingHanco:

--- Quote from: James33 ---Yes that is needed for rotd .

But that was not cuaseing the Error

Read my post again !

You do not have the BDF_LOCKED function I think you had that problem before So please take note of the error for next time .

Not offend But you seem to want everyone to do the work for you .My advice to you is to take your time to read everything before doing any compiles   , Or you wont learn anything.
--- End quote ---

What is a BDF_LOCKED???

How can I learn anything when nobody here is teaching me on this BDF_LOCKED function. What ever that you talking about here.

I do not unstand any of this things yet.

It is funny that you want me to take notes when I can't learn anything from you don't teach anything about it.

iq_132:
Don't worry about it.  If you see BDF_LOCKED in a driver, just remove it.

btw, some knowledge that will help you in the future.
Just as an example:

--- Quote ---src/burn/neogeo/d_neogeo.cpp:10413: `rom' undeclared (first use this function)
--- End quote ---

That's an error message in mingw.
The stuff in green is the file the error is in.  
The stuff in red is the line on which the error is occuring in that file.
The stuff in blue is the error.

KingHanco:
Found it - | BDF_LOCKED, 2, HARDWARE_SNK_NEOGEO |

I see now the differents.

Removed the | BDF_LOCKED, to unlocked it.

Got it. - 2, HARDWARE_SNK_NEOGEO |

James33:

--- Quote from: KingHanco ---What is a BDF_LOCKED???

How can I learn anything when nobody here is teaching me on this BDF_LOCKED function. What ever that you talking about here.

I do not unstand any of this things yet.

It is funny that you want me to take notes when I can't learn anything from you don't teach anything about it.
--- End quote ---

BDF_LOCKED was added by someone and from what I can tell that it is not in the offical source .its not in mine ... Last night  I tried to send you my source but it was too big for here .

And hey I am still learning FBA anyway I posted my driver for you to see and even told you that do not have BDF_LOCKED function (code) So I was teaching you something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version