Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

I have the whole ROM Set. But however some games do not appear on List

(1/1)

didigo182:
I have the whole set of FBA ROMS but in the game list many games do not appear for example Moral Kombat 1 (it appears as Unavailable) and I have it and other games that do not appear.

Why does it happen?

dink:
The thing i would ask - does the rom set match the version of FB Alpha you have?

Just curious, why don't use FB Neo instead?  It adds some nice features like rewind and fixes a lot of bugs, for example with Mortal Kombat and other midway games - they only run at 30fps in FB Alpha....  Also the current FBNeo fullset is easy to get (hint, google fbneo archive.org)

best regards,
- dink

didigo182:

--- Quote from: dink on June 25, 2023, 08:25:55 PM ---The thing i would ask - does the rom set match the version of FB Alpha you have?
--- End quote ---

I really don't know say about this... I have no idea.

--- Quote from: dink on June 25, 2023, 08:25:55 PM ---Just curious, why don't use FB Neo instead?  It adds some nice features like rewind and fixes a lot of bugs, for example with Mortal Kombat and other midway games - they only run at 30fps in FB Alpha....  Also the current FBNeo fullset is easy to get (hint, google fbneo archive.org)

best regards,
- dink

--- End quote ---

Im already have FB Neo (i use only for Nei Gao CD Games).

This Emulator recognize all ROM Set? Im doing tests here now.

geese howard:
Get latest build from here:

https://github.com/finalburnneo/FBNeo/releases/tag/latest

So generate a Arcade DAT and check your romset with a rommanager, like romcenter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version