Author Topic: FB Alpha 0.2.97.06 Released!  (Read 30193 times)

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
Re: FB Alpha 0.2.97.06 Released!
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 08:32:07 PM »
Wow, hi everyone, first of all sorry for not appearing since long time my friends, Im really sorry, life gets complicated when u less expect it, and Study, work, love, and problems been getting all of my time, but most importantly Im still alive and Im happy to see lot of good ppl here in NeoSource are still around and fine.

Its a honor to love one of the best emulators of all, FBA, this last releases are INCREDIBLE, amazing work done by everyone who submitted code and worked along with them, IQ_132, Barry, guys you rock!!! TYS for doing all the excellent work with FBA, I been testing it recently and it works wonderful. New features / drivers are beautiful as well.

Again, Im happy to see all of the good ppl still around specially IQ and Barry!!

Take care all!!
SeeYaa!!!
 :biggrin:

Offline Huggybaby

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 10:03:25 PM »
Hey Captain, love is getting some of your time? Things could be worse! I'm glad you're back for however long.  :cool:

Offline iq_132

• Administrator
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2009, 01:48:09 AM »
Wow, hi everyone, first of all sorry for not appearing since long time my friends, Im really sorry, life gets complicated when u less expect it, and Study, work, love, and problems been getting all of my time, but most importantly Im still alive and Im happy to see lot of good ppl here in NeoSource are still around and fine.
Love! Great! :)  That's something worth your time. :) How's everything else going Cap? You've got to jump on MSN some time and chat me up. :)

Its a honor to love one of the best emulators of all, FBA, this last releases are INCREDIBLE, amazing work done by everyone who submitted code and worked along with them, IQ_132, Barry, guys you rock!!! TYS for doing all the excellent work with FBA, I been testing it recently and it works wonderful. New features / drivers are beautiful as well.

:) Thanks! I hope you've been trying some of the stuff Barry and I have posted in the "bat cave" lol.

Again, Im happy to see all of the good ppl still around specially IQ and Barry!!

Take care all!!
SeeYaa!!!

Same here buddy! Keep in touch! :D

Offline isamu

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2009, 02:22:17 AM »
welcome back CaptainCPS!
GENTLEMEN: START YOUR ENGINES!!

Daytona USA is emulated for the PC.

*NOTHING more needs to be said*

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 02:49:09 AM »
Love! Great! :)  That's something worth your time. :) How's everything else going Cap? You've got to jump on MSN some time and chat me up. :)

:) Thanks! I hope you've been trying some of the stuff Barry and I have posted in the "bat cave" lol.

Same here buddy! Keep in touch! :D

Yeah I need to tell u about everything that happened hehe, lot of stuff!!! xD I missed u man!  :biggrin:

Take care!!
SeeYaa!!

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 02:50:31 AM »
welcome back CaptainCPS!

thank you!  :biggrin:

SeeYaa!