Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

Help to check version of FBNeo

(1/5) > >>

antiriad:
Hi and happy holidays!

Please pardon for the basic questions.

Actually I'm enjoying FB Neo on a Retroarch-based distro, RGB-Pi OS.
The libretro core (lr-fbneo) is version 0.2.97.44 3b.

I've reported in Github a graphical glitch in Violent Storm, and I was told that FB Neo does not suffer of that glitch anymore, so I suppose that my libretro core is not up-to-date.

So where may I check the latest release of FB Neo? And there is a way to download a more recent lr-core for Raspberry Pi 3?

Thank you!

barbudreadmon:
I don't know, and from what i understand this RGB-Pi stuff is illegal since it provides our non-commercial emulator in a paid bundle, so don't expect help from us.

antiriad:
Hello,
AFAIK RGB-Pi OS is free to download, I was never asked to pay anything (it is just another Retroarch distro like many others).

And I was just asking a way to check if lr-fbneo is up-to-date to main release...

If i was rude (?) i apologize, but honestly i don't think i did anything wrong.

barbudreadmon:
Weird, when i searched RGB-Pi OS over google, i didn't find any download link, only some company selling that RGB-Pi jamma based solution with that OS pre-installed. Anyway i don't know anything about that OS, you'll have to read their documentation.

--- Quote from: antiriad on December 29, 2020, 08:49:11 AM ---The libretro core (lr-fbneo) is version 0.2.97.44 3b.

--- End quote ---

Current version is 1.0.0.01

antiriad:
RGB-Pi sells SCART and JAMMA adapters for Raspberry Pi, but their OS can be downloaded for free from the homepage (https://www.rgb-pi.com/) under the Downloads section, and it can be also used with other cables too (the download button seems a banner, not a happy design...).

But it seems that the "official" libretro core of FB Neo for ARM devices is still not updated to the latest release (so, this is a generic problem of the libretro core on ARM... or maybe it is only a matter of time).

Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version