Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

Street Fighter Zero 3 Mix 0.22

<< < (2/4) > >>

dink:
Neildark,
Hopefully within the next day or 2 we'll have it :)

best regards,
- dink

Neildark:
Thank you very much for your work, it is a great addition to the emulator. One question, to use the samples and change the soundtrack, do I have to unzip the samples file in the support folder alone, or do I have to do something else? Thanks for everything! :cool: :cool:

barbudreadmon:

--- Quote from: Neildark on December 04, 2023, 05:38:21 AM ---Thank you very much for your work, it is a great addition to the emulator. One question, to use the samples and change the soundtrack, do I have to unzip the samples file in the support folder alone, or do I have to do something else? Thanks for everything! :cool: :cool:

--- End quote ---

Just copy the zip containing the sample files to your FBNeo samples folder.
Note that you might need to rename files as i mentioned here if you are not using windows.

edit: it turns out i broke this when i tried to remove the non-existent samples from the dat file, i'll revert my change and try to find a better solution

Neildark:
It's strange because I have downloaded the zip with the samples, and when loading the rom it does not load the samples, I have tried DonPachi and it loads it normally. I have the latest version of FBNeo, I assume you are still working on it.

In any case, thanks for the effort, and for all the hacks you have added today, it is impressive, close to 20,000 emulated games! :eek: :cool:

dink:
Hi Neildark,
Please grab the exe update, this morning I fixed the samples - they were the last (and easiest) part to get working.  I think I found and fixed all the bugs (hopefully!) with the latest exe, it should be no longer WIP :)
thanks to barbudreadmon for helping test the oob situation that had me stumped for the past couple days!

best regards,
- dink

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version