Final Burn Neo > FBN Discussion

bug sound pulstar neogeo

<< < (2/2)

dink:
do you remember which game it was that had issues with alternate bios's and the speedhack?  I can't remember :(  I'd like to test it with the new code.

best regards,
- dink

barbudreadmon:
I think that's the full list of known problematic games :
gpilots
nam1975
bstars
karnovr
aof3
s1945p

sniper856:

--- Quote from: barbudreadmon on May 26, 2019, 09:28:06 AM ---I had a guess, that's why i asked for bios and overclock settings, i remember all the odd cases where it would only happen with unibios set to USA, or with overclocking.

--- End quote ---

hello thank you for your answer, no I did not use overclocking and the bios was in MVS ASIA EUR memory. This is an old problem that I mentioned several years ago. Thank you guys for taking care of it, you are great.

sniper856:

--- Quote from: dink on May 26, 2019, 09:09:46 AM ---sniper856, thanks for the bug report, should be fixed now :)

barbudreadmon, can you believe - it was the speedhack again :P  I think I got a good value in there which should be compatible with all of the "problematic" games, but, it does need testing.

best regards,
- dink

--- End quote ---

Thank you, I will wait for a libretro update or the new FBNEO to be able to test and report to you  ;p

EDIT 30/05/2019 : the bug is fixed, thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version