Progear

(1/4) > >>

iq_132:
Anyone had any luck adding progear?
I've gotten it past the loading by adding:
HARDWARE_CAPCOM_CPS2_SIMM
after
HARDWARE_CAPCOM_CPS2

But I haven't managed to get it any further.. anyone a little more knowledgable with the cps aspects of FBA got an answer?

djohng:
Same thing.  Loads in FBA-XXX on the xbox, but then black screen.  Most likely has to do with the decryption and loading; as mpangj has roms 05a 05b, but progear has these plus 06a and 06b...just my thoughts...

...too bad I dont have the source code for winkawakx for the xbox...then we would have a release on the black box!

-djohng

iq_132:
It's very strange... progear boots just fine in any other neogeo emu using the same driver as mpang (with the addition of those two sample roms...) but it doesn't work at all, not even with the roms renamed to match mpang :/

djohng:
Regarding FBA-XXX, I mentioned this to Gogoackman, he says for the black screen, it is possible it requires a fix like SFA3 and marvel vs capcom (manto did it, so he could tell us more about it, or you can see in the sources.)  

I've looked through the sources of FBA-XXX last night and didn't see anything that jumped out for these two games...I'll keep at it today.

-djohng

tcwlee:
why no play?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version