Author Topic: ?  (Read 5824 times)

Offline Budweiser

  • New Member
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Master Swanger
?
« on: April 08, 2004, 06:50:55 PM »
hey nice site , what is mame2kn? and where do i get it? is there a source available? thanks Bud

Offline VulGar The ClowN

  • New Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Junior Member
What He Said.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 07:22:22 PM »
site does look good. I also was wondering about the projects you have going on. Thanks again! :D

Offline iq_132

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 3795
  • Karma: +406/-0
  • Definitely not Dink!
    • NeoSource
?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 10:30:45 PM »
Quote from: Budweiser
hey nice site , what is mame2kn? and where do i get it? is there a source available? thanks Bud

I meant mame2kf :)  2kn is a typo
 
You can find it, a description of it, and the source here:
http://neosource.1emu.net/pages/mame2kf.html
 
Quote from: VulGar The ClowN
site does look good. I also was wondering about the projects you have going on. Thanks again! :D

Well thanks  I appreciate both of you visiting here.  I hope I can get this place to be a nice little community :)


bananaeater83

  • Guest
?
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 10:43:16 PM »
i lke the site too :) one of the best ones yet :)

Offline Budweiser

  • New Member
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Master Swanger
?
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2004, 07:00:59 PM »
Quote from: iq_132
I meant mame2kf :)  2kn is a typo
 
You can find it, a description of it, and the source here:
http://neosource.1emu.net/pages/mame2kf.html
 
 
Well thanks  I appreciate both of you visiting here.  I hope I can get this place to be a nice little community :)



Excellent work :) Keep up the good work  :D