Author Topic: New Programming forum opened!  (Read 9481 times)

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
New Programming forum opened!
« on: December 20, 2007, 05:00:54 AM »
Hi there everyone!, today I was looking NeoSource forums and I noticed that there is lot of development here, programming development, so I decided to create a new Miscellaneous category in the forums and add a Programming forum in there. There you can talk about anything related to coding, like: Languagues, Tutorials, News, Resources, Tools, Projects, Sources, etc.

I will be in charge of that area and will be updating with news and interesting stuff so don't stop visiting NeoSource guys, we have more than emulation here ^^.

Note: Projects Forum was moved from Emulation to -> Miscellaneous category.

Rules for posting and all stuff are the same.

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin:

Offline CaptainCPS

• FBNeo Dev
  • FB Alpha Team
    • CaptainCPS's Home
Re: New Programming forum opened!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 05:22:28 AM »
I will take this opportunity to give a small tip ^^.

When you visit our forum make sure you don't miss anything, if you see a forum marked with this image there is indeed a New Post there, but hey!, there could be more new post there too!, so if you're the ones that go directly to the new post, I recommend you to go directly to the forum so you can check if there are more threads there, you'll be surprised finding post that you never saw and marked with a   :eek:.

I hope this help everyone, so you all can enjoy each visit to NeoSource  :smilie:

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin: