Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

a new name!

<< < (13/14) > >>

JacKc:
Nice one Gab75 :)

Gab75:
Here another variation! :)

KaaMoS:

--- Quote from: Gab75 on August 17, 2019, 07:46:16 AM ---Here another variation! :)

--- End quote ---
Thanks friend!
I've to say I'm not feeling so comfortable with this logo. Differences between F and B are noticeable.

I don't wanna itch you with this, but have you tried to use original "Final Burn" logo (the eldest one) and put the word "Neo" in front, or below, or even behind them?

Gab75:

--- Quote from: KaaMoS on August 18, 2019, 10:08:19 AM --- Thanks friend!
I've to say I'm not feeling so comfortable with this logo. Differences between F and B are noticeable.

I don't wanna itch you with this, but have you tried to use original "Final Burn" logo (the eldest one) and put the word "Neo" in front, or below, or even behind them?

--- End quote ---

You're welcome! I made a "splash-screen" for the logo created by JacKc. For the logo "design" you should ask him... :)

JacKc:

--- Quote from: KaaMoS on August 18, 2019, 10:08:19 AM --- Thanks friend!

--- End quote ---

Hi KaaMos,

There is a story behind this logo... I kept the "F" which reminds the original "Final Burn" logo but also put a "B"  and the word "NEO" just under "FB" using modern fonts (which are very different) for people to show this has nothing to do with the past and the previous project.

Best regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version