Site Related > Feedback / Suggestions

Alternative FBA Logo

<< < (3/4) > >>

dink:
The first is definitely the best, it looks more genuine and less processed (which is good IMO), I even like that little "digital" brushstroke thing before the black curve at the top-right :)  Now, if I only knew what to do with it... Ideas?

Trick:

--- Quote from: dink on March 21, 2017, 11:24:15 PM ---The first is definitely the best, it looks more genuine and less processed (which is good IMO), I even like that little "digital" brushstroke thing before the black curve at the top-right :)  Now, if I only knew what to do with it... Ideas?

--- End quote ---

It's just my opinion, but maybe it could work as the FBA.exe icon. I'm not sure the style of it would suit the rest of the site if it was used on the website. Also maybe for the FBA logos currently used in FBA, the splash screen and for the preview and title screenshots when they are unavailable. I could supply you the vectors for the logo and you could produce the required sizes for the task, or you could supply me with the rquired sizes in pixels and I'll produce the images for you no problem. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I am currently unable to produce the .ico format for the icon for the FBA.exe.

Trick:
Here's the icons in individual ico format16x16, 32x32, 48x48 & 64x64, if you need other sizes than that, just ask. They've been individually produced for best results.

Gab75:
Obviously this is only a "bad copy" (a suggestion)... maybe the flames at the same height allow a better "aspect ratio" (especially with the icons)... :)

Stifu:

--- Quote from: Gab75 on March 22, 2017, 04:16:22 PM ---Obviously this is only a "bad copy" (a suggestion)... maybe the flames at the same height allow a better "aspect ratio" (especially with the icons)... :)

--- End quote ---
Right, I thought the same. The more it fits into a square, the better.
Also, having the logo in vector format (e.g: SVG) would be ideal for maximum flexibility.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version