Final Burn Neo > FBN Development

Possible to add Dave's FFB driver to FBA?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Barry Harris:

--- Quote from: pmc2 on October 05, 2008, 12:17:26 PM ---Long time ago...remember....

:)

--- End quote ---

Aye - that was a long time ago. :)

isamu:
Having the FFB driver in the current version of FBA would be INSANE!

OutRun and Powerdrift with my FFB wheel.....D-R-O-O-L

In a perfect world, I'd have someone put the Sega system 32 driver in FBA so I could play OutRunners with FFB.....OMFG can you imagine? I'd be on FBA playing OutRunners ALL day.....and when I say all day gentlemen, I mean A-------------L--------------------L day! No work, no eating, no going to the bathroom, no phone calls, no sex(well, perhaps I can make an exception :p ) NOTHING!

In fact, I tell you what.....the first person that's able to get the System 32 driver into FBA I will paypal you $200!!! No, that is not a joke!!!!

Barry Harris:

--- Quote from: isamu on October 06, 2008, 06:32:33 AM ---Having the FFB driver in the current version of FBA would be INSANE!

OutRun and Powerdrift with my FFB wheel.....D-R-O-O-L

In a perfect world, I'd have someone put the Sega system 32 driver in FBA so I could play OutRunners with FFB.....OMFG can you imagine? I'd be on FBA playing OutRunners ALL day.....and when I say all day gentlemen, I mean A-------------L--------------------L day! No work, no eating, no going to the bathroom, no phone calls, no sex(well, perhaps I can make an exception :p ) NOTHING!

In fact, I tell you what.....the first person that's able to get the System 32 driver into FBA I will paypal you $200!!! No, that is not a joke!!!!

--- End quote ---

Please stop with the Paypal already. Nobody is interested in financial reward and quite frankly it is insulting to people who put time and effort into this project (and I include MameDev in that since that is the point of reference for much of FBA).

isamu:
Sorry Barry,

Hehe I was just kidding around and got carried away with my excitement. Meant no insult by it. You guys are doing a wonderful job and you have my gratitude :)

CaptainCPS:

--- Quote from: isamu on October 06, 2008, 07:37:37 AM ---Sorry Barry,

Hehe I was just kidding around and got carried away with my excitement. Meant no insult by it. You guys are doing a wonderful job and you have my gratitude :)

--- End quote ---

No offense but, I will comment something I've been holding since I saw this thread, ... FBA will not be less if Force Feedback is not added, so for me it's good the way it is at this moment.

SeeYaa!
 :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version